Monday, July 10, 2006

hmmm the good 4 letter word

I have been seeing a man for a little while now. A good man. and this weekend we are laying in bed canoodling and he says it to me. I could feel it coming thinking in my head he's going to say he loves me I just knew it was coming and in the next instant he says "you are the only woman I could honestly say I love you to." I actually for the first time in my life caught my breath. I felt like I was hit in the chest and all the air was taken out of my lungs. Now I will admit this 4 letter word is one of the scariest words in the english language. But from this man I don't know it did something to me all I wanted to do was hold him and kiss him and be a part of this. I didn't say it at first again I could barely catch my breath let alone talk. I will say this was huge I haven't been here before. I am forcing myself to accept the good these days . Man what a good weekend!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home