Thursday, August 02, 2007

Driving

I was on my way to work today driving on the highway going 60 MPH not on the highway for 5 minutes when I was hit in the rear left. I pulled to the side and called the police. When he finally got there (20 minutes later) he takes my side down and then goes to talk to the other lady (idiot) who apparentley said that I swerved into her lane and hit the front of her car ummmm NO i was in the right lane and she was merging into mine except she merged into the back of my car!! He says well did you see her before she hit you ummm no I generally don't drive around looking backwards! He in the end decided to write both sides down and let our insurance fight it out.

Meanwhile I was hit going 60 MPH!! I am a little wait no A LOT freaked out by this I was shaking when I pulled over poor Jman had to come and follow me home which I cried practically the whole way I didn't go to work because I don't want to drive there I have to go tomorrow but I am terrified to drive.

Hopefully by chilling out today and getting a good night sleep will help.

How do you get past this stuff I suppose I will have to just suck it up

2 Comments:

Blogger Middle Girl said...

Wow that's pretty scary. I don't drive (on a regular basis anymore) but I see accidents & near misses all too frequently.

People are Idiotic. Ignorant. Impatient. The three I's--leading cause of accidents.

Hope things settle down for you soon.

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh gosh! I'm glad you're okay. That had to be frightening, but you'll get past it. You will.

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home