Wednesday, July 12, 2006

trailer traits

"I know we have talked about the things we love, hate and gets on our nerves but we haven’t talked about what those secret little “Trailer” things are that we like. Hey, even if you’re wearing a watch in the four figures and shop at Dolce & Gabbana I’m betting you still have a few little secretive things that you either do or like that’s just a little bit trailer. So, common – let’s have ‘em!" posted by http://fruit-on-the-bottom.blogspot.com/

Now I want to think of my "trailer habits" or as I would refers ghetto habits!

hmmm

1. I love to sit on my porch on sunday afternoons and drink cold beers in koozies!
2. I love the blue collar comedy
3. I talk way too loud but like that
4. I will through on my sweats saturday and go no where and if i am not going anywhere on sunday I'll throw em back on


those are some I also swear like a sailor when I'm drinking so chances are there are plenty more!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home