Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Pumpkin story (this made me laugh!)

Police arrested Patrick Lawrence, a 22-year-old white male, resident of Dacula, GA, in a pumpkin patch at 11:38 p.m. Friday. Lawrence will be charged with lewd and lascivious behavior, public indecency, and public intoxication at the Gwinnett County courthouse on Monday.

The suspect allegedly stated that as he was passing a pumpkin patch, he decided to stop. "You know, a pumpkin is soft and squishy inside, and there was no one around here for miles. At least I thought there wasn't," he stated in a phone interview from the jail.

When he was caught red-handed (or in this case orange-handed) his reply was fantasic:

[The officer] went on to describe what happened when she approached Lawrence. "I just went up and said, 'Excuse me sir, but do you realize that you are screwing a pumpkin?' He got real surprised, as you'd expect, and then looked me straight in the face and said, "A pumpkin? Damn…is it midnight already?"

Oh man, good stuff.

4 Comments:

Blogger Maggie said...

That's classic. I don't know if I would have arrested him with that comeback.
I'd put it on the 'Net, but don't think I'd arrest him.
I wonder what the police record said...

4:39 PM  
Blogger SassyFemme said...

Hahaha!

6:18 AM  
Blogger Middle Girl said...

Get out! "Excuse me sir, but to you realize that you are screwing a pumpkin?" Priceless.

10:53 AM  
Blogger The Mad Hatter said...

HA HA HA HA HA thats classic Betty, I loved it ;-)
XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home