Friday, October 27, 2006

passing the time

Part 1: The Birth of You

Were you a planned baby?:
i think so

Were you the first?:
yup

Who was present at your birth?:
My parents I would think a doctor or two and anesthysiologist couple nurses!

Were your parents married when you were born?:
yes

What is your birthdate?
Feb 18

Part 2: The Family

Are you parents married or divorced?
divorced

An only child?:
for my mom yes
for my dad I have two little bro's

If you have siblings are you oldest, middle, or youngest?:
Oldest

What are your sibling's names?:
Sean and Riley (no we aren't irish!)

Which parent do you get along with best?:
my mom and I were best friends

What do you fight about?
my dad doesn't see me as an adult still

Do you have step parents?:
yes

Part 3: The Friends

Do you have more than one best friend?
yes one from adulthood and one from my childhood and then there's always Jman

What do you like to do when you are together?
depends who i'm with

Do you share the same interests?:
absolutley and the same sense of humor

Which friend can you tell anything to?:
Sher

Part 4: Your Personality

How high/low is your self esteem?:
high I think I am a confident person

Do you get depressed about things easily?:
not really but I hold stress in and that's no good I end up with medical issues when I do that

Are you an extrovert (outgoing) or an introvert (reserved)?:
I am definatly outgoing

Are you happy?:
almost always

Do you live life to the fullest?:
I think so I am not jumping off buildings for kicks but I enjoy my life

Part 5: Appearance

Are you comfortable with the way you look?
yup

Describe your hair?
right now it's brown and in a ponytail I either let it dry curly (and it becomes afroish) or straighten it but that takes forever!

How do you dress?
depends on what the occasion is I love clothes and accessories so could be anything

Part 6: The Past

Were you a strange child?:
i don't think so but I was always funny

What did you used to love that you no longer do?
riding my bike

Do you have the same friends?:
some

Was there anything in your past that was traumatizing?
not really, I have grown from situations

Part 7: The Future

What is your ambition?:
to buy a house

Are you scared of growing old?:
sometimes I am more scared of my children growing up


Part 8: The Outdoors

Do you prefer indoors or outdoors?:
in the summer outdoors in the winter give me a blanket and the couch

Favorite Season:
summer

Do you like walking in the rain?:
when it's warm out

Part 9: Food

Are you a vegetarian?:
nope

What is your favorite food?:
comfort foods (baked mac n cheese, meatloaf and mashed tatters)

What food makes you want to gag?
salsbury steak

What is your favorite dessert?
cheese cake

What is your favorite restaurant?:
hmmm all depends

Are you a fussy eater?
not at all

Part 10: Relationships and Love

Are you single or taken?:
taken


Do you think love is the best feeling in the world?:
yes

Do you believe in love at first sight?:
that's up for debate I think you have to build off something like that

Part 11: Experiences

What was one of your greatest experiences:
graduating High school after my family thought I wouldn't


What was one of the worst?
losing my mother

Have you ever done drugs?
yup

Have you ever thought you were going to die?:
nope

4 Comments:

Blogger The Mad Hatter said...

Good morning hot pic betty, hope your weekend was a grand as you ;-)

I loved to learn more about you, its always a pleasure, for the record, I've dabbled with a few funny cigarettes in my time (you know what I mean) but now, I've grown up (so they tell me) and grown out of it, plus fairy WOULD KILL ME if she saw such a thing near me ;-)
Kisses no knickers xXxXxXx

7:46 AM  
Blogger Gunfighter said...

Betty... do you mind if I link you on my blog?

9:12 AM  
Blogger Rissamama3 said...

Gunfighter feel free to!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Middle Girl said...

Interesting list. Like mh says, love learning more about you.

Hope the shoes had the desired affect. :)

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home