Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Ever feel ...

Like you just don't have enough time?

This is how I felt last weekend. It just seemed that at the end of the weekend I needed another weekend. Jman and I had spent almost no time together and we ran around like chickens with out head cut off.

Saturday and Sunday my daughter was in her first pageant. She liked it I didn't! Just too much fake but she looked beautiful and really loved getting dressed up. I was proud she got up on stage and said her little speach (which takes guts!) so here are a few pics of that

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday night we watched Monster House which was really funny and cute the kids loved it!

Here's Ro and Jman's baby
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And Sunday night after dropping off the baby we all headed down for dinner with my family and cake for little man's birthday!

oy vey!! I am hoping this weekend is much more quiet!!

Happy hump day every one!

2 Comments:

Blogger Middle Girl said...

Love the photos, Thanks.
Weekend probably will be slower, by comparison..but look at it this way, you've got 2 more whole days to prepare. :)

HHD 2 U too.

11:35 AM  
Blogger The Mad Hatter said...

So cute, your daughter is as beautiful as her mommy :-)

My weekend, actaully both my weekend and week flew by quick, too quick.

Even this week is flying but Im not so happy cos fairy is starting to work on saturdays as well as all week which means less time for us :-(

Kisses hunny bun XxXxXxXxXxXxX

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home