Thursday, October 26, 2006

Trying to Pass the Time ~ hmmm do you think I can keep this up for two weeks?

1. What is the middle name of the last person you slept with?
~Winston

2. What kind of underwear are you wearing and what color?
~Nada! (huh Maddie what about you? haha)

3. What is the song you want played at your funeral?
~I am not sure

13. How many drinks does it take to get you drunk?
~it all depends on the mood amount of food and what I am drinking

14. Where is your best friend?
~working

15. Hair color you like on someone you're dating?
~Dark

16. Would you rather be blind or deaf?
~I would rather not pick I think it would be asking for trouble

17. Do you have any special talents?
~I do but not too many I can share JUST KIDDING

18. Did you brush your teeth this morning?
~Of course!

19. Ever call for a booty call?
~guilty

21. First movie you can remember seeing as a kid?
~Sleeping Beauty at home but the first movie I went to see in the theaters was Satr Wars and Jaba the Hut was on screen I ran out of there screaming!

22. What do you do as soon as you walk in the house?
~go the bathroom and let the dog out

23. Do you like horror or comedy?
~Comedy

24. Do you like to watch movies by yourself?
~depends

25. Guilty pleasure movie you will always watch if it's on?
~Dirty Dancing

26. Person you most wish you hadn't been with?
~Christopher

27. If you weren't straight, what person of the same sex would ou do?
~ummm I am not sure there are a couple hot celebrities but real people none at the moment

28. Where do you want to live when you are old?
~Somewhere I am happy

29. Who is the person you can count on most?
~Jman

30. If you could date any celebrity past or present,who would it be?
~Jake Gyllenhal but I used to have the BIGGEST crush on Christian Slater

31. Favorite drinking game?
~Quarters

5 Comments:

Blogger The Mad Hatter said...

Im knickerless hunny, I like a bit of air up there, keeps me fresh ;-)

Kisses hot knickerless betty ;-)
XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

12:40 PM  
Blogger The Mad Hatter said...

PS..
Talent, who needs talent when we have the guts to go round with no drawers on, aint that talent enough? It is in my book ;-)

Kisses knickerless betty ;-)

I only came back again so I could say that. Let me say it one more time

Kisses no knicker betty ;-)
XxXxXxXxXxXxX

12:43 PM  
Blogger Rissamama3 said...

You are right I don't need no stinking talent!!

1:20 PM  
Blogger Middle Girl said...

I feel a bit deprived. There's a buncha stuff from this list I haven't done and such.

No. I'm not saying what.

I would concur, guts to go knickerless would indeed qualify as talent--further, I submit, if you're a mom..you got talent, in spades.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Gunfighter said...

#30: Salma Hayek

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home