Monday, January 08, 2007

Exhale

It was deffinatley a long Holiday season this year but we are now returning to our routines. We made it through, the kids are back to school and we are both back to work. J'man hasn't been able to see his kids since before Christmas and it really bothered him in the beginning but I think he is getting used to it (which is sad on it's own)

Work is good but I work right next to a girl who is beginning to get on my nerves!! She is a little too upity, which would be ok if I didn't get the feeling like half the time she wasn't looking down her nose at me.

Other wise I really haven't got a thing to complaine about, we had an really nice holiday with my family and I got a diamond necklace (who wouldn't like that)

I realized how lucky I am having Jman in my life he is so attentive and sweet, I definatley lucked out.

I hope you all are doing well and had really lovely holidays as well

3 Comments:

Blogger Gunfighter said...

Hi stranger!

Glad to know that you are doing well. We have missed you!

Sorry to hear about Jman not seeing his kids.

I can relate, trust me.

Hang in there.

GF

6:01 AM  
Blogger SassyFemme said...

Glad to hear that all is well for you. Sucks that Jman hasn't seen the kids, though. Upity people are usually they're own downfall, hang in there!

6:06 AM  
Blogger Middle Girl said...

Good to hear things are well-overall.
So sorry that Jman hasn't been able to see his kids.
I've had work neighbors who have been sweet and supportive and others who have not...all in all, glad I don't have work neighbors anymore.
Hang in. What goes out-comes back.

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home