Thursday, October 19, 2006

Meme!

This came from Zanne and now it's floating around


1. Dated outside your race? Yep, and I have a halfy son who will be 7 tomorrow
2. Singing in the shower? no but I kick it hard core in the car :P
3. Spit in someone’s drink?no
4. Played with Barbies? no I was more of a cabbage patch type
5. Made someone cry? unfortunatley
6. Opened your Christmas presents early? No my mom was a good hider!
7. Lied to a friend? Yes, unfortunately
8. Watched and cried while watching a soap opera?Nope!
9. Played a computer game for more than 5 hours? no way but browsed blogger for that long
10. Ran through the sprinklers naked? hmmmm no but made naked snow angels!
11. Ate food that fell on the floor? yep!
12. Went outside naked? Yes (see answer to # 10)
13. Been on stage? yep
14. Been on stage naked or close to it? does a cheering uniform come close enough
15. Been in a parade? yep
16. Been in a school play? no
17. Drank beer? hell yea and now I want one
18. Gotten detention? Duh
19. Been on a cruise? No and I would love to Jman has a fear of boats
20. Broken into a house? my own
21. Gotten a tattoo? I have three!! A rose on my chest and a cow jumping over the moon in the middle of my back and my favorite is an angel with my mom's name under it and our numbers
22. Gotten piercings? I have had at one time or other my eyebrow, nose, the madonna peicing, the lower lip and both of my nipples and I still have my tongue belly button and ears
23. Gotten into a fist fight? 8th grade I punched a chic for calling me stuffy (let's just says I was "advanced")
24. Gotten into a shouting match? ummm yea my highschool boyfriend and I were famous for this
25. Swallowed sea/pool water? Yep
26. Spun yourself in circles to get dizzy on purpose? still do
27. Laughed so hard it hurt? Oh yes
28. Tripped on your own feet? I'm a natural blonde duh!!
29. Cried yourself to sleep? yes
30. Cried in public? Yep
31. Thrown up in public? no
32. Lied to your parents? Some times I still do my dad still treats me like a little girl
33. Skipped class? yeppers
34. Cried so hard you threw up? no
35. Had a one night stand? yes
36. Left restaurant without paying tab? yes in 9th grade bickfords
37. Been Fired from a job?nope
38. Wanted to make out with your massage therapist, therapist OR hairldresser? no
39. Had a drink "sent" to a stranger at a bar? I never sent on but I have brought one to the stranger hehe ;)
40. Been winked at and loved it? YES

8 Comments:

Blogger The Mad Hatter said...

#1 Happy birthday to baby boy betty hot pic ;-)

#4 They scared me but I loved em, especially the ginger one

#22 I want one in my eyebrow too, but I have to find the balls to do it first

Nice to learn more about you chick, fuck me everyones doing this now I feel like the odd one out ;-) I'll have to do one too !

Enjoy the birthday weeknd and I hope you both get spoilt :-)
XxXxXxX

7:49 AM  
Blogger Middle Girl said...

All of these have been fun to read, no exception here.

Ok, now let's talk about the naked *snow* angels? Naked? in the Snow? brrrr.

Happy B-day to your 50/50 fella --hope you all have a blast.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Zanne said...

You did a naked snow angel?!!! You rock!! *bowing* ;)

2:25 PM  
Blogger Fairy said...

nice list betty..shall i do it too?if i won't beso lazy

8:30 AM  
Blogger Rissamama3 said...

Maddy it actually doesn't hurt that much a lot like an ear

Zane and Only daughter yes a friend of mine and I did this one very drunkin night!

Fairy ya gotta do it!!

1:36 PM  
Blogger Gunfighter said...

Although I never use the term, my daughter is a "halfy" as well.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Rissamama3 said...

Gunfighter I use the term "halfy" because I hate the word mulato and mixed seems generic so halfy fits he is half me and half dad if we refer to his color it's caramel!!

10:46 AM  
Blogger Gunfighter said...

No criticism, friend... it was just new to me.

I like your logic.

GF

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home