Tuesday, October 17, 2006

No more whine, training bras, and 7 years

I haven't posted in a few days because I am trying not to whine or bitch about Jman's children. They are just so trying. There is a S load of anger there and I hate dealing with it. I hate bearing the brunt of it as well, and I know he is 8 and I don't fight or give in I ignore his tantrums and snide remarks but MAN DO I WANT TO GRAB HIM BY HIS SCRAWNY LITTLE KNECK AND ASK HIM WHO THE F HE THINKS HE IS!!

ok better!!

At this end of this weekend I was exhausted but there were still the daily things that needed to get done.

My lovley daughter has science project do this week and we had to head to wally world to pick up supplies for the model. While there we spent other money (what else is new) and I (watch out this one is SCARY) bought my daughter her first bra!! I was talking to her earlier in the week and noticed she was blossoming and you could tell through her shirt. I knew it was time to get her something but man when you are standing in the aisle and your only daughter is picking out her first bras and discussing this with you it make you want to cry!! I can't believe we are here already, when did we get here and how can I get back there.

In other news my BABY BOY is going to be 7 this friday, it just amazes me that 7 years ago this boy wasn't even out yet and now he is a running jumping noisey boy.

How time flies!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Mad Hatter said...

I feel for you with the whinny kid, its horrible to get the blunt end of everything, just be patiant hun,things will turn out ok :-)

As for the bra, I still remember my first bra experience. I hate those things, breasts, where the hell did they come from? I was such a tom boy, I wasnt allowed to have breast, and they were/are frigging big, I used to make a point of going round hunch backed so they couldnt be seen, but then I changed my ways cos I didnt want hunch back of notre dame added to my nick name list as well ;-)

I cant beleive your baby is 7, you dont seem old enough to have a kid that age, your still a baby yourself ;-)
XxXxXxXxX

8:13 AM  
Blogger Middle Girl said...

Milestones, gotta love 'em.

Thank goodness you have a forum to blow off some steam-the situation with the 8 y.o. will get better.

Seven, what a wonderfully marvelous age.

Hope the rest of the week goes well for you, up to and including THE BIG DAY--Happy B-day to you both!

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home