Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Brain Break!

1. YOU HAVE 10 BUCKS AND NEED TO BUY SNACKS AT A GAS STATION. WHAT DO YOU GET?
Funny Bones a Diet Pepsi and maybe some of those mini muffins!

02. IF YOU WERE REINCARNATED AS SOME SORT OF SEA DWELLING CREATURE, WHAT WOULD YOU BE?
Whale

03. WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE REDHEAD?
Sher

04. WHAT DO YOU ORDER WHEN YOU'RE AT AN IHOP?
pancakes bacon sausage homefries

05. LAST BOOK YOU READ?
mike mike and me it was ok, I don't read that much this time of year but come summer I devour the books

06. LAST TIME YOU GOT GAS?
Monday I filled the tank at 2.07 a gallon!

07. DESCRIBE YOUR FAVOURITE PAIR OF UNDERWEAR?
I have a pair I call my lucky underwear everytime I wear them something good happens but I don't wear them often I don't want them to loose there mojo

08. DESCRIBE THE LAST TIME YOU WERE INJURED?
When I tore my ACL in march

09. OF ALL YOUR FRIENDS, WITH WHOM WOULD YOU WANT TO BE STUCK IN A WELL?
hmmm prolly sher her and I have a blast no matter where we are

10. ROCK CONCERT, OR SYMPHONY?
Rock concert

11. WHAT IS THE WALLPAPER ON YOUR CELLPHONE?
My puppy

12. SODA
Diet Pepsi

13. FLAVOR OF PUDDING?
I like to mix chocolate and vanilla

14. WHAT TYPE OF SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
I have a white tank and a pink wrap sweater on

15. PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION?
Nothing right now but I am headed to the docs on friday to see about these headaches and migraines

16. IF YOU COULD USE ONLY ONE FORM OF TRANSPORTATION FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
how about a private plane?

17. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN BLOGGING?
about 8 months I started just as a way to get my thoughts out of my head

18. HOW MANY OTHER BLOGGERS HAVE YOU MET?
none

19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
third eye blind

20. MOST RECENT MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED IN A THEATERS?
over the hedge at the drive in during the summer

21. IF YOU COULD INVENT ONE THING, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I would love to invent a rosie I hate housework!

22. NAME AN ACTOR/ACTRESS YOU'VE HAD THE HOTS FOR?
Jake Gyllenhal

23. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE CITY?
Boston

24. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KIND OF CAKE?
Cheese cake!

25. WHAT'S THE FIRST WORD THAT COMES TO MIND RIGHT NOW?
sleep

26. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR MOM IN PERSON?
10 and a half years ago (wow it's a lot when you put it out there it doesn't feel like it was that long ago)

27. DO YOU READ OTHER PEOPLES BLOGS DAILY?
hehe yea I have some that I check first thing

28. WHAT DID YOU HAVE FOR DINNER LAST NIGHT?
chicken pasta crock pot stuff (it was gross)

29. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN RESIDING IN THE CURRENT CITY YOU LIVE IN?
almost 3 months

30. DO YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY KNOW ABOUT YOUR BLOG?
some know I have one but don't read

31. WHAT'S THE LAST THING YOU SAID OUTLOUD?
are the envelopes ready?

4 Comments:

Blogger SassyFemme said...

2.07 for gas? Cheap!
#18 - we'll have to change that!

6:32 PM  
Blogger The Mad Hatter said...

#7 Is'nt it funny how most people have 'a lucky pair' of undies.

I dont make a habit of wearing knickers so I cant say I have a lucky pair, but I do have a pair od black lacey knickers that fairy loves on me, plus she love taking 'em off me ;-)

Kisses hot pic betty XxXxXxx

7:22 AM  
Blogger Rissamama3 said...

I know Sassy I saw that and figured no way am I passing that up!

Maddie you and I are more alike than either one of us knows I barely where "knickers" (love this word and plan on using it all the time!)but I have one pair that I will wear once in a while when I need some good juju and I know they can provide it, I think they just boost the confidence enough to help out but don't tell the knickers that they may get offended!

7:40 AM  
Blogger Middle Girl said...

After a 3 bean burrito from Chipo..huh, oh, not that kind of gas?

Great bits.

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home