Thursday, October 26, 2006

Holloween is Coming

You scored as Jigsaw. You are Jigsaw. You dont enjoy killing people at all. You instead love to see how far people will go to live. However if it ends in a bloody death, you still sleep with a smile on your face.
You are intelligent, and know how to outwit just about anyone. And that spells bad news for anyone who falls into your games of death and torture.

Jigsaw

85%

Hannibal Lecter

60%

Buffalo Bill

60%

Pinhead

55%

Freddy Krueger

50%

Leatherface

45%

Captain Spaulding

45%

Candyman

40%

Michael Myers

30%

Jason Voorhees

10%

Which Horror Killer are You?
created with QuizFarm.com


I love the concept of scary movies and have tried several times but I usually can't watch them by myself or with the lights off and this guy scares the crap out of me!

3 Comments:

Blogger Middle Girl said...

I'm not a fan of horror flicks, but my daughter is and so I have endured. I liked Silence of the Lambs but not the follow-up. I've seen all of the Halloweens right up to and including H20. A couple of the 13th's & Nightmares- Some of the older ones-when you watch them now, seem kinda campy, just not my cuppa tea.

***Booo*** (did I scare you?)

9:02 AM  
Blogger The Mad Hatter said...

I LOVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

horror flicks, just love them ;-)

I came out as Hannibal Lector, he's perfect for me and I do a great impression of his slivering mouth moment ;-)

Kisses hot pic no knickers betty
;-)

HA-HA-HA-HA!! ;-)
XxXxXxXxX

10:29 AM  
Blogger Rissamama3 said...

Only Daughter ~ I can watch some movies thrillers like kiss the girls but not the slasher horror stuff scares me to piesces!

Maddie~ I don't know how you do it I don't even like the music they play freaks me out!

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home