Friday, January 12, 2007

AAAHHHHHH!!

I am mentally exhausted today. I am just so glad that this week is OVER! As most of you know I am in payroll and benefits. Well we had open enrollment over the last month and wow what a wirlwind that was. We also payout vacation and 1/2 of this sick at the end of the year and that had to be done for last pay period. Oh and W2's came in and needed to be checked and distributed. I am drained and my brain can not hold any more this week, I think it went on strike last night.

I am trying to prepare for next week we have annual reviews and rate changes to be done and retroed back to the first of the year.

On other news I got a new couch yesterday and I am sooo excited I love the color and it is so comfortable plus it has 2 recliners whoooo hoooo!! My old couch is 10 years old and very broken.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gunfighter said...

All of a sudden you are back with a vengeance!

Good to see you!

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home