Monday, August 06, 2007

She's Back

and I couldn't be happier! She came home Friday night and we all cuddled on the couch and just hung out. Saturday we had my friend's father's 50th birthday so the kids ran around and played in the pool, we got home about 6 and went in our pool for a while. Yesturday was spent in the house, Jman and my daughter made breakfast (chocolate chip pancakes) and then we did yard work and lounged in the pool. My daughter and I were able to have a great conversation while we were in the pool by ourselves. She is so happy to be home and was a little upset that she was really just left in front of the tv and the computer for most of the time she was down there, she isn't sure she wants to go down for winter vacation and thinks she would rather stay home with us and that was she can see her friends too. But she also said she doesn't want to hurt her father's feelings. I told her that I will back her either way and if she wants I will tell him she doesn't have too. She still wants to see him just not stay there. I am glad she feels that she can talk to me about these things and is comfortable enough with me. I want her to know that there never are any consequences when she is expressing her feelings because she has a right to those feelings.

Otherwise things are fantastic at home we are all healthy and happy!

4 Comments:

Blogger The Mad Hatter said...

Hey chick,
Firstly ... you got hit ... u ok? Im so so sorry hun ... but IM SO PROUD OF you for getting back in there ... well done ... you have more gutts than me ... I was in a major accident a few years back ... lost someone I love ... since then I havent found the power to get back in a car ... and I wasnt even driving ... but well done to youuuuuuuuu :-)

Your wedding picks are absolutly beautiful. I hope ours as nice :-)

Take care and thanks for the email ... I'll reply at some point this week chick ... cheers for worrying ... love ya loads xXxXx

8:29 AM  
Blogger Middle Girl said...

How precious are those time when you can connect with your children? Oh so very.

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear she's back and everyone is happy. It sounds like you have a great relationship with your girl!

4:24 PM  
Blogger Rissamama3 said...

Maddy I have missed you! I was freaked out but knew that if I didn't get back on the horse so to speak that would have been it!

Only Daughter; Those moments are too rare and to precious but I am so glad she is home I feel like I am more balanced now

Leslie; I do have a great relationship with her it is troubled at times but it remains solid and that is all I can ask

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home