Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Tuesday's

Bleh!!!

Work is sluggish today and I am kinda blah, I can't wait to get home. Tuesday is one of the only nights during the week that I get to go straight home and relax. I am not sure why I am so beat today I had a lovely evening last night with "J".

I worked last night at the gym where it was steamy hot and I think I may have melted a little but that's ok. I went home to a fully cooked meal made by J and we ate in the living room and relaxed on the couch for a while. Then went to bed and watched band camp which was an ok movie but doesn't live up to the American Pie movies at all. Then we snuggled up and went to sleep. He is an excellent snuggler and when we woke up this morning there is something so nice about rolling over and snuggling up to his warm body. I am not sure wheather or not he is coming down tonight he may have to work which kinda stinks because again tuesday is one of my few nights off tuesday and friday through sunday's I don't work at the gym but coming home at 8:30 and spending time with him or having him arrive at 7 and spend time with him I will take option B any day. It sucks cause he lives an hour away and we work opposite night schedules and both of us work days. So I may be solo tonight and watching Big Brother!! Oh well what can ya do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home