Monday, October 23, 2006

my layers

LAYER ONE: ON THE OUTSIDE.
Birth date: 02/18/79
Current status: over the deep end
Eye colour: green
Hair colour: Brown
Righty or Lefty: lefty.
Zodiac Sign: aquarius / pisces

Layer Two: On The Inside
your fears: spiders and heights
Your weaknesses: my kids and jmans smell
Your perfect pizza: buffalo chic

LAYER THREE: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
Your thoughts first waking up: 5 more minutes
Your bedtime: between 9 and 11 depending on the mood
Your most missed memory: my mom she was so free

LAYER FOUR: YOUR PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: Diet Pepsi
McDonald's or Burger King: McD's
Single or group dates: Both
Adidas or Nike: Adidas
Lipton tea or Nestea: Lipton tea
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate.
Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee

LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
Smoke: Yes
Curse: Fuck Yes.
Take a shower: everyday.
Have a crush: no I have love
Think you've been in love: Yep
School: No
Want to get married: yes
Believe in yourself: most times.
Think you're a health-freak: not at all

LAYER SIX: IN THE PAST MONTH.
Drank alcohol: Yes.
Gone to the mall: Yes.
Been on stage: yep
Eaten sushi: love it
Dyed your hair: Yes

LAYER SEVEN: HAVE YOU EVER?
Played a stripping game: Yes
Changed who you were to fit in: actually I don't think so I am and have always been me, I think I get this from mom she made it ok to be yourself

LAYER EIGHT: AGE YOU'RE HOPING TO.
Get married: next few years
Retire: as soon as possible!!

LAYER NINE: IN A GIRL/GUY.
Best eye colour: Brown.
Best hair colour: Brown.
Short or long hair: Short


LAYER TEN: WHAT WERE YOU DOING.
1 minute ago: inputting hours
1 hour ago: payroll tally
4.5 hours ago: uploading payroll
1 month ago: who knows
1 year ago: just starting this position

LAYER ELEVEN: FINISH THE SENTENCE.
I love: the way I feel these days
I feel: calm
I hate: no one
I miss: my mother at the strangest times ;)
I need: some extra sleep

4 Comments:

Blogger Middle Girl said...

Much the same: heights, Lipton, diet Pepsi, and Adidas & a few others.

Very interesting onion peel.

3:12 PM  
Blogger SassyFemme said...

I haven't seen this meme before. Nice to see I'm not the only early bedtime person!

7:29 PM  
Blogger The Mad Hatter said...

I miss my ma too :-(
I sending you hugs chick XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

ps. I didnt know there was such thing as a buffalo chic pizza, I must see if we have any over here ;-)

2:56 AM  
Blogger Rissamama3 said...

Maddie if you like Buffalo chic you got to ask about a calzone those are the best!!

Sassy trust me I am falling asleep on the sofa by 8!

thanks Only Daughter!

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home