Friday, September 29, 2006

London's Calling??

I had the strangest dream last night.

I moved to London, but I moved on impulse. I was with two friends (whom I can't identify) and we all decided we would move right then and there. We each went home and packed bags and boarded a flight to London. When we got there we had to go to a culture class to learn how to act in London. One of the lessons was about baseball in England and that it is more relaxed and funny! After the meeting I called the ex to tell him he had to pick up the kids from daycare because I was in England. (apparentley it was that quick of a decision because I didn't wait until my kids got out of school!!) It ended right about there, there is more detail but I can't remember it.

I woke up very disoriented and had to remember where I was and check that my kids were there. It was just really stange I don't like being away from my kids more than a week tops and I am terrified of hieghts so a plane ride like that would send me into hysterics!

Hmmmm wonder what all that was about?

2 Comments:

Blogger The Mad Hatter said...

Cor blimey, dont come here luv, its freezing and raining!

As for the dream, beat this, I was flying and had powers in my hands, I was shooting this monster from the sky. Now thats weird!

Fairy tells me flying is good in a dream, I must look up what it means to move to another country, and then Il get back to you with my result.

Be good, and dont start packing that bag just yet ;-)

8:57 AM  
Blogger SassyFemme said...

Oh that is an odd one! Maybe you're supposed to go play baseball with Maddie? LOL

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home