Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Top ten Halloween Costumes

The hottest Halloween costumes for men, women, boys and girls this year are:

1. Star Wars (Anakin and Amidala)

2. Scooby-Doo (Scooby, Shaggy, and the gang)

3. Spider-Man

4. Lilo and all the Disney princesses

5. Bob the Builder

6. Austin Powers (especially Foxxy Cleopatra from "Austin Powers in Goldmember")

7. SpongeBob SquarePants

8. Harry Potter

9. Superman

10. Classic monsters with Goth touches (Frankenstein, vampires and witches)

I got a witch and a ninja this year at home!

2 Comments:

Blogger Middle Girl said...

Oh, I remember those days. Being a week away, excitement building.

I have had a ninja (a few times) Batman, ninja turtle (a few times) for him. Catwoman, princess, witch (a few times)and your general garden variety monster for her.

Seems like StarWars characters are always the top or near the top of the list. What a bonanza.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Rissamama3 said...

I love to see the kids all dressed up it's fun! I am just enjoying it while I got it!

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home