Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Why oh WHY!!

My boss isn't in and I want to give my notice!! Grrrrr I had the nerve up this morning and everything and now the chic isn't showing up! Lord help me if I suffer a coronary I will blog about it later!

Update: I gave my notice and I will have to train my boss to do parts of my job she doesn't know how to do and chances are I will not be retained for the two weeks notice. I do payroll and because of the confidentiality it is company policy to let the person forgo the notice.

I was nervous because I have been here a long time and this place has given me a great deal of training and opurtunity I was affraid of my bosses reaction everything is kosher now though!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Middle Girl said...

Because.

12:21 PM  
Blogger SassyFemme said...

Hey I missed the job announcement a few posts back. Congrats on the new job and glad it went okay giving your notice. I didn't realize you'd only been in Manchester a few months. Next time I'm up there we need to have coffee or something!

6:31 PM  
Blogger Rissamama3 said...

Sounds great Sassy! I would love that.

7:19 AM  
Blogger Middle Girl said...

Update: glad things went well with the notice. Hmm..I do payroll for my office as well + a bunch of other stuff.

Congrats and good luck on the next steps.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home