Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I'm doing it like the Jefferson's

Movin on up!!

I got word last night that I have the job!! I went on an interview last week for a position up in Nashua and I recieved the call last night from my head hunter with an offer. I have accepted the offer and I am awaiting the written confirmation before giving my two weeks notice.

I am beyond excited the company looks like a great company to work for. They have excellent health benefits. It is only about a 30 minute ride where right now I am driving in traffic for about an hour and a half. This is the main reason for wanting to leave. I moved to NH about 3 months ago and have been looking and commuting since.

so today my word is WOOO HOOO!!


But I am nervous about giving my notice, I have a love hate thing with my boss if she is in a good mood she is awesome if not well then the only advice I have is HIDE!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Gunfighter said...

New reader, here.

Congratulations on your new job.

Cheers,

GF

9:49 AM  
Blogger The Mad Hatter said...

Yeahhhhhhhhhh congrats on the new job hot pick betty ;-)

Drinks are on you huh? ;-)
XxXxX

12:36 PM  
Blogger Rissamama3 said...

Welcome gunfighter hope you enjoy the reading!

Thanks Maddie I am very excited!

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home