Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Does size matter?

A friend of mine posed this question to me the other day and I was thinking hmmm how much does it matter and does it only matter in bed well below is what I e-mailed back explaining my theory on size!!

Size it matters to an extent. I have been with a man and been like "is it in yet?" and yes I said that out loud I honestley didn't know. But I have also been with someone who was above average and I was bored out of my skull at times no imagination what so ever!! just a pump and go type of guy and I also dated I guy I refused to sleep with because he had one of those "oh my god you want to put that where??!!??" penises!! I'm serious about this but it hung out the bottom of his boxers! so size matters to an extent I will take average and knows what he is doing over large and in charge any day!! I have a theory on guys who are really good looking and guys with big penises.

Guys who fall into one of those catagories don't work hard when it comes to women first off the good looking ones can get any women (or so they think) and don't care whether or not the one they are persuing that night bites or not and they don't try as hard as the average looking guy. And because they don't care as much and don't have to try to find sexual partners they suck in the sack. Because they don't have to have a talent or be very good in bed to get girls to sleep with them because all SOME girls care about is what the outside world sees and they don't see that that really handsome guy on her arm aint satifying her in the bedroom

Guys who fall into the "tripod" catagory well thier penis size goes to there head they know thier penis is bigger than the next guy and they will always win in the whip it out contest. So they have penis confidence. This my friend can be decieving because these types of men appear confident, women need to be careful because these men are cocky and believe that because thier cock is BIG that it does all the work for them in the bedroom. This is a mistake on thier part because us women are rather complicated "down there" and it takes more than just a large penis moving up and down to do the job.

Now think about an average looking guy with an average sized penis!! He looks like most of the other guys out there and his dick isn't much differant yeah it may lean to the left a little but still is just average. This man needs to come up with something that sets him apart, and keeps a woman cuming back!! These men take pride in thier bedroom anticks and are ussually attentive to the womans needs.

But I do believe that every woman needs to sleep with an ugly guy at least once in her life!!! Why you ask well because these are the ones who put the MOST effort in they get the oppurtunity less often than most and they will truly work for the woman to get off! every woman should know what extent a man should go to, to make sure she is pleased. This way she can try the average guy and yawn in the face of the tripod and the good looking guy!!

does that answer it??

So there ya go!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home