Tuesday, August 29, 2006

100 thing's about me!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1. I am 5'4"
2. I am still naturally blonde
3. I am 27 years old
4. Getting older scares the shit out of me and not because of the age because of the responsibility
5. I had my first kid when I was 17
6. My mom died when I was 17 2 months after my daughter was born
7. My daughter is the most level headed child I have ever met
8. My daughters father and I are still friends (most days)
9. We haven't been together since she was 1
10. I had my son (second child) at 20 and that was an oops!
11. He makes me laugh every day
12. He has developmental delay but is the most empathetic person I know
13. I was raped when I was 12
14. It took me a long time to realize I had value
15. I stopped talking to my dad for 5 years after my mom passed away
16. Now we only talk occasionally
17. I have some great friends at this point in my life
18. My best friend is the man I will marry
19. I love the way he not only accepts but loves my kids
20. I secretly love having his kids and mine all in the house together all 5
21. Sometimes I internalize too much
22. OK a lot of times
23. I hate taking baths
24. I love taking naps
25. I love vegetables
26. I'm not big on fruit
27. I like spicy foods but they hurt my tummy
28. Ice cream is my favorite dessert
29. I wish I had a more exciting job
30. I kinda fell into what I do for work
31. I love my new apartment
32. My puppy is awesome but he is peeing on the floor and I keep picking it up before Jman finds it
33. I am non confrontational but I have a temper.
34. figure that one out!
35. I had a hard time standing up for myself for a long time
36. I am better at it now
37. I love the color pink
38. I own about 120 pairs of shoes
39. and most are heels
40. I need to loose about 35 pounds but I could care less most of the time
41. I don't go to all my physical therepy appointments but my boss thinks I do
42. I can't wait to be on a little vacation
43. My dryer broke yesturday and man that stinks
44. I hate feet (they skeeve me)
45. But I love to get pedicures
46. I have 3 tattoos
47. I hate spiders
48. I hate thong underwear
49. I finished highschool after my daughter was born
50. and went back to college after my son was born
51. I have had abusive relationships and have come out the other side a stronger person
52. I believe that if you work hard enough you can make things better for yourself
53. I have learned that you can't change people
54. I have learned that if you just slow down and enjoy the people in your life it's better
55. I love the Harry Potter books
56. I love to cuddle
57. I am becoming more cynical the older I get
58. I don't like that
59. I tore my ACL in march
60. and had the surgery in June
61. It was the worst injusry of my life
62. and has been a horrible recovery
63. But I am finally off crutches
64. I am a great cook
65. And secretly love to do it
66. I love running through the sprinklers with my kids
67. I love to sing and dance in the car
68. My daughter rolls her eyes at me for this
69. but she will join in if she is in the right mood
70. I love long car rides
71. I am not a winter person
72. I am sad the summer is over
73. I am a nosey person
74. I need to get curtains for my windows
75. I am just learning what it is like to have a home
76. I love frozen coctails
77. and a nice cold beer
78. I smoke and I know it's a bad habbit
79. I was born with dark curly hair it all fell out and I have been platinum since
80. My mother had a brain anyrisium and that is the scariest thing ever
81. She was my best friend and the most amazing person I have ever met
82. I try to be like her
83. I miss her even ten years later and sometimes feel like she is only a phone call away
84. I have been in 5 car accidents
85. only 1 was my fault
86. I'm scared of the future
87. But excited at the possibility
88. I love hearing Jman say I am beautiful
89. I love the way he looks at me
90. I am afraid of what my children will be like as teenagers
91. I don't want them to make the mistakes I did
92. Both of my parents were musically talented
93. I can't even carry a tune in a suitecase
94. I love the beatles (early days)
95. I secretley love pop music
96. I dance around the house when I'm cleaning
97. I hate being alone
98. But love my independance
99. I think it comes from living on my own since I was 17
100. I love my friends and family more than I can express in words

that's a hundred

5 Comments:

Blogger Fairy said...

be proud of urself,thats what i felt reading..u achieved really nice things in life in that early age..future will be fine,don't worry...

11:50 AM  
Blogger Zanne said...

Great list Betty! You've done a lot of living--may it just keep getting better and better!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Yankee, Transferred said...

RE: number 90. Don't be. They will be wonderful. I swear it.

9:30 PM  
Blogger Rissamama3 said...

Fairy - thanks so much I am proud of what I accomplished in my life, I just want to continue to accomplish

Zanne - I have so much more I want to do but I love my life right now and look back and I am happy with the person I am

Yankee - I worry because I have an 18 year old little brother and he is a surly bastard I just hope he snaps out of it soon but my kids rock and no matter what I will love them

7:40 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Wow, what a great list. Really helped me get to know you. :) You sound like an amazing person who has led an eventful life!

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home