Monday, August 28, 2006

Manic Monday's

Some days these things are just too funny to me!! I'm am way too tired today to be here!



Take the quiz:
Which celebrity hottie are you?

Jennifer Aniston
You are a classic beauty! You know what you want in life and your not afriad to go after it. You're life is a fairytale. You want the happily ever after, and aren't afriad of the future. You're sophisticated and conservative. You're smart, loving, caring, and everyone loves you!!

Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!

5 Comments:

Blogger SassyFemme said...

I got the same as you. Now if I could only look 1/100th as beautiful as her!

6:51 PM  
Blogger Fairy said...

i think i would be her too,suits me what is written..let me try and see if i can do it from the page u gave..

9:15 AM  
Blogger The Mad Hatter said...

Great post!

I got Angelina Jolie.
'Your a tough one, your caring of others and you love adventres. Your not afraid of a challenge. You take life as it comes and you love your natural self'.

I cant say anymore, its suits me perfectly ;-)

By the way Fairy just did hers and she got the same as me, seems god made us and he certainly matched us :-)

9:27 AM  
Blogger Rissamama3 said...

Sassy, not just 1/100th as beautiful (which I'm sure you are selling yourself short) but how about even a fraction of her money!

Fairy and MH I guess you guys are the perfect match!

1:42 PM  
Blogger Rissamama3 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home