Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Drop and give me 50

50 Things

I got these from Trinity2 If you're reading this and you want to play -tag, you're it! Be sure to link me so I can read yours!

1. Where were you 1 hour ago?
At work – where I am now.

2. Who will be your next kiss?
hmmm maybe baby boy or Jman

3. What is the largest amount of money you spent in one store?
$17000 when I bought my first car it was paid in cash from a life ins policy that was paid to me.

4. Where did you go on your last date?
We went to kahloons for dinner

5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
hmmm been a little while maybe 3 weeks ago
.
6. Are you wearing socks right now?
No

7. Chocolate, Strawberry or Vanilla?
Chocolate

8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
I went to PA in April

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
No

10. What are you wearing right now?
Black gauchos and a tank with a shirt over it and flip flops

11. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
Jman washes them.

12. Last fast food you ate?
Mcgriddles

13. Where were you Friday night?
Home getting ready to move

14. Have you bought any clothes in the last week?
Yes, I bought a couple new tops from E-bay

15. When is the last time you ran?
It's been a while with the knee surgery it will be a while I just started walking again lewts not push it!

16. What’s the last sporting event you watched?
Baseball on TV

17. What is your favorite class?
I haven't had class in a while but plan on taking a couple classes this winter

18. Your dream vacation?
hmmm australia

19. Last persons house you were in?
Mine and ummm mine with the move no time

20. How old are your parents?
My dad's like 58

21. Are you in love?
Yes

22. Do you miss anyone?
Yes

23. Last play you saw?
Saturday Night Fever

24. What are your plans for tonight?
Swing by the old house grab some more stuff and clean and unpack it.

25. Who did you last leave a comment for in their blog?
Claire

26. Ever go to camp?
Girl Scout Camp

27. Were/are you an honor roll student in school?
Yup.

28. What do you want to know about the future?
Nothing

29. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
No

30. Are you hungry?
Kinda now that you mention it

31. Where is your best friend located?
Waltham.

32. Who is your best friend?
B

33. Do you have a tan?
No. Sadly this year I do not again the surgery thing

34. How old do you want to be when you have kids?
I got 2 and they are pretty awesome so I'm good

35. Do you collect anything?
Not really.

36. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
On my way home from the drive in I took my Baby Boy, Girly girl and her girlfriend who were all sleeping in the van apparentley I was going 45 in a 25 I didn't know so he let me go.

37. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Yes.

38. How do you like your drinks?
Cold and usually strong

39. Do you like hot sauce?
Yes

40. Last time you took a shower?
This morning

41. Do you need to do laundry?
always

42. What is your heritage?
Swiss/German/Scottish/Irish

43. Are you someone’s best friend?
Yes.

44. Are you rich?
I have all I need even though I could always use more cash.

45. What is your dream job?
Personal shopper in Paris come to mind or maybe Milan

46. When was the last time you cried?
I'm not sure

47. Have you been out of the United States?
Nope.

48. Last social gathering.
About a month ago at K's

49. Last time you have been to the dentist.
a year ago got to make an appointment.

50. Last alcoholic drink you had.
Carona

5 Comments:

Blogger Fairy said...

hello betty,i realy enjoyed reading ur blog so far..enjoy ur new home and ur poppy..i wish i could have one too,maybe in time,when the house gets bigger:)

1:32 PM  
Blogger SassyFemme said...

Oh a personal shopper would be a dream job for me, too!

3:52 PM  
Blogger Rissamama3 said...

Hi Fairy! Thanks the house is coming along and the puppy is amazing I don't think we could have lucked out more!!

Sassyfemme, I would love to do personal shopping I think it would be so much fun.

8:09 AM  
Blogger Trinity2 said...

Thanks for linking me!

11:38 AM  
Blogger Yankee, Transferred said...

You're on my blogroll now! Thanks for stopping by.

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home