Sunday, August 27, 2006

quiet times

This weekend has been so nice and relaxing. I have started to decorate my new home and putting things on the wall. I have been able to sleep in and just hang out and watch movies. Sometimes it's so nice just to be able to kick back watch a bunch of movies and not think about anything. I woke up this morning to the nicest surprise. Jman tows cars, and was on call all weekend. Last night he had a tow about 11 pm and I was asleep when he got back he wasn't tired so he cleaned my entire house! I woke up this morning to no dishes in the sink and two rooms that were recently moped. Ahhh what a way to start a week and I am only working until 2 on wednesday and go on vacation for a week!

2 Comments:

Blogger Fairy said...

peace and quiet,i miss it if we have so many people around..i like being with people,having them around,but i think im getting old that i prefer just having my space and doing my own thing..

3:19 PM  
Blogger Trinity2 said...

Ahh - I hear ya, Betty! I slipped into my nice, clean car this morning and drove in to work. I have a 1/2 week as well and am almost packed for vacation! Have a good one!

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home