Thursday, August 24, 2006

Hissy Fits

OK last night I had a big fat hissy fit! I even was cooking dinner banging cabinets. I went for a job interview yesturday and it went well I believe (yeah me) but I wanted to go over it and see if my perception of it was right so I call Jman. He is a very passive person adn he just yeahed me and said sounds good no enthusias, or anuthing which drove me right to the brink and I flipped out and told him that I was sorry that my life is boring to him and that maybe if I was talking about something going on directley relating to him he would show some sign of interest. Hmmm yep she's lost her mind folks! He just said that that wasn't the case and that I was over reacting. I told him I would see him when I got home no longer wanted to talk to him at the moment.

I promptley called B and started to tell her the situation, figuring she would be all right on sister sledge! She's me best friend that's what we do, instead she says her husband is the same way and let it roll of my back so I bought some dinner ingrediants and a bottle of wine and headed home at least I thought a little clearer.

I got there and immediatleyy Jman is telling me how baby boy wasn't listening to him and he didn't know what to do, I told him he could have called me. "I didn't want to upset you" I told him he could have taken him off of his bike and put him inside. " I don't know what my boundries are!" huh what??? so I threw a hissy fit! I stomped around made dinner and banged cabinets. Sent my son to his room for not listening to the adult that was in charge of him.

After I got all that out, dinner was eaten and the my son went to bed (daughter is a grandma's) Jman and I had a talk about what our roles are now that we live together and when he is incharge of my kids and I am not there he is allowed to discipline my children. We also had a tlka about his children and my role in thier lives.

He has been bothered (and quite melenchol) since they came to our house this past weekend. They came really filthy and his daughter had a bleeding diaper rash. He is really worried about them but doesn't want to put too much on me, so he hasn't talked to me about it. I explained that unless he talks to me I don't know what is going to and can't help. He had a really hard divorce and the mother of his children suffer from manic depression. So when she goes into one of her bouts of depression she neglects the children becuase she just can't get up nad take care of them. I am trying very hard not to be judgemental of her I understand that depression is real and can affect a person on every level. But he petitioned the court originally to get custody for these reasons so right now he is just really upset because she has gone into an episode and her children are suffering for it. I feel aweful for the way I acted know now what he is going through and I did apologize as did he and all is right with us now.

I just needed to get this out!

2 Comments:

Blogger Yankee, Transferred said...

Yikes! Quite a day. Isn't a blog a good place to rant!?

10:14 PM  
Blogger Rissamama3 said...

Yes it is! Writting about has a carthartic affect!

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home