Thursday, August 31, 2006

ahhh vacation?

I am finally taking some time off of work that is not injury related. I have today through next thursday off and I am so happy. Of course my boss sent me home with an entire box of HR stuff to file and organize and I have my stepkids with me until Sinday but I think we will have fun. And my mind is already figuring out how I can get the kids to help me file. It's going to be alphebetical so the older ones can help me start letter piles and then I can organize them! Muahahahahahhahah!! I am a smart one indeed!

My new dryer comes today and it's a big sucker! Yoohoo I went and bought is yesturday and all evening I was singing "mama got a new dryer, mama got a new dryer!"

I am having my first annual barbeque on Saturday so I am so excited about that I have never had a place I can do that stuff with.

Yea for long long weekends and the kids going back to school next week!

1 Comments:

Blogger Fairy said...

have a nice time on ur break:)

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home