Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Tuesday and I need a brain break

I stole this from SassyFemme>


1. How tall are you barefoot? 5' 4"

2. Have you ever been cheated on? No

3. Do you own a gun? No and mostley because they terrify me.

4. What do you think of hot dogs? I like them but I have to be in the mood

5. What's your favorite Christmas song? White Christmas (but onlyif bing is singing it)

6. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee with cream and sugar and lots of it ;)

7. Do you do push-ups? Yea right I avoid physical activity if I can

8. Have you ever done ecstasy? Nope and I don't plan on it the only drugs that I use are motrin and the stuff they gave me for my knee after the surgery.

9 Do you like Disney World? LOVE it!!! I went about 3 years ago with the kids and they were little but they loved it! We were watching one of the parades and I'm watching my kids faces as the characters are going by I just started crying because it was so nice to share that with them. I would love to go back in maybe 5 years when baby boy is like 12 and girly girl is 15 she would love that she's a rollercoaster queen and me and baby boy can wave from the sidelines!!

10. Do you like the rain? all depends on my mood and the type of rain, I love passing showers in the summer.

11. Do you own a knife? Yes and it cuts my steak well!

12. What do you smell like? this perfume that is made with pheramones so it smells different on everyone I love it!

13. Do you have A.D.D.? no I'm just ditzy

14. Full initials? MJ

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. I just wnat to go home and cuddle on the couch or play with the new puppy

16. Name the last 3 things you have bought today. nothing today but yesturday ummm 2 diet pepsi'd and cigarettes (i kno bad me)

17. Name five drinks you regularly drink. Coffee, diet pepsi, water with crystal light in it

18. What time did you wake up today? 6:00 am.

19 Can you spell?For the most part but thank goddess there is spell check

20. Current worries? Man when is the move going to be over, all the time I need to take off at the end of this month is going to throw my budget off, I hope my van finally gets fixed this time.

21. Current hate? Nothing

22. Favorite place to be? in bed having a cuddle sandwhich with the little ones (one on each side of me)

23. Least favorite place to be? Traffic jam when I have to pee! (hahahha I like that one)

24. Where do you want to go? Home to finish putting together the new house

25. Do you own slippers? Yes like 3 pairs but they are all in boxes now

26. Where do you think you will be in 10 years? hmmm hopefully with Jman in a house we own enjoying our lives together

27. Do you burn or tan? Tan after burning but not this year I stayed out of the sun after the surgery

28 Yellow or blue? Yellow I need that sunshiney feeling!

29 Would you give up your current life to be a pirate? No I like my life plus I get sea sick

30. Last time your cell rang? A little while ago perspective job

31. What songs do you sing in the shower? I usually don't sing in the shower its early and I don't want to wake any one up or scare the crap out of them

32. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? I don't remeber

How much cash do you have on you? Like 15 bucks

33. Last thing that made you laugh? My son this morning when the dog went in his room to wake him up!

34. Best bed sheets you had as a child? strawberry shortcake

35. Worst injury you've ever had? Torn ACL the surgery and recovery are horrible

36. Where have you been out of US? No where

37. Who is your loudest friend? B

38. Who is your most silent friend? hmmm laura

39. Does someone have a crush on you? I hope Jman does after we just moved in together and bought a new car.

40 Do you wish on stars? If it catches my eye, and I realize how small we are

41 What song did you last hear? When I'm 64 the beatles I love that song

42. What song do you want played at your funeral? I don't even know something inspiring because I plan on living a full life

43. What were you doing at 12:00 last night? Sleeping

44 First thought upon waking up this morning? 5 more minutes then ahhh got to take the dog out

1 Comments:

Blogger SassyFemme said...

Totally cracked up over the ditzy not ADD comment. That's sooo me! LOL

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home