Friday, August 11, 2006

It's go time!

So the big move is tomorrow and I am completely packed except for the things I use everyday. I am tired of living among boxes and can not wait to get to the new house and start unpacking! Which hopefully is easier than packing. My kids are excited and can not wait to get into their new home and set up there new rooms. I just want to be able to where more than the 5 outfits I left out! Tonight I have to put everything that is left out away we are going to pack up the cars in the morning and head up to the new house I will stay and start unpacking the kitchen stuff and J man will go and get the truck to move the rest of the stuff with his friends.

With all this going on you think everything else is going smoothly ... Well think again yesterday my baby boy woke up with discharge coming out of his ear so off the the doctors we go and lo and behold an ear infection. So my ears have been bothering me for about a week and a half and I figure hey while I'm here doc would you mine looking in my ears. I figured it was just my allergies kicking my ass, wrong again not one but two ear infections. So Doc prescribes twice as many ear drops for my baby boy so I don't have to go to my Doc's and we go to the pharmacy and have been putting drops in our ears three times a day since yesterday.

That's not all this morning I get a call from Jman and he say "my car broke on the way to work!" what!!?!?!? Well apparently part of the exhaust broke off and yea it costs 600 bucks!!! I don't have that because well we are moving this weekend!! I can't believe this it's getting out of hand. I just want to get into the new house so things will settle down, or at least I hope they settle down.

Stay tuned I have a feeling this battle isn't over yet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home