Tuesday, August 01, 2006

11 Days left

And there is a lot to do! I am trying to pack like it's going out of style, but there is so much more to this moving thing. I have to get the electric and gas turned on and then there is phone and cable and internet. Not to mention my darling daughter has cheering tryouts up there tonight and I would like to get my son in soccer for the fall!

Oh and don't forget I have to regester them for school and ge thier medical records and get a new pediatrician in the area. They need physicals and dental cleanings and we should get a new dentist up there.

This has all been going through my head right at bed time every night, so on top of everything I am not sleeping anymore. Man O man, thank goodness "J" has been amazing. He cleaned out my closets and is helping me every step with the way and he is putting up with my new found scizoprenia problem. One minute I am fine packing away the next a panic attack hits and I am linda blaire in the exocist! Someone get this girl some holy water and a mop to clean up that green spew!!

only 11 days left!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home