Tuesday, September 12, 2006

meme because it's payroll tuesday and I need a mental break!

Life:
.:. High School: Pope John XXIII and Somerville High
.:. Junior High: We didn't have them
.:. Elementary: St. Catherines
.:. Favorite Soda: Diet Pepsi
.:. Favorite band: That all depends on my mood and I really can't pick just one
.:. Favorite fruit: Banana
.:. Favorite weather: Warm in the 80's

Do You:
.:. Like someone: Of course
.:. Want more piercings:No I went through that phase and had quite a few I just kinda grew out of them
.:. Want a tattoo: Yes but it takes years for me to commit to one I have to really want it and have it mean something; It's a very private decision for me

Last:
.:. Person talked to in person: Ro
.:. Person talked to/texted on the phone: My boss who is in Canada
.:. Movie watched: Domino
.:. Last Movie Saw In theater: Hmmm I think it was "over the hedge"

Ever:
.:. Ever had a friend die: Yes. Really sad, drug OD and she left behind two little boys I miss her, and wish she could have saved herself
.:. Ever dated a cousin: ewwww and there was justa report on 20/20 about that
.:. Ever finished a puzzle: yes
.:. Ever got surgery: I had my ACL replaced in June
.:. Ever hated someone: Severly disliked, I think to hate someone you have to hold that anger forever and I can't do that

Pick one:
.:. Blue or red: I can't I like both!
.:. Purple or green: Green
.:. Dogs or cats: Woof woof
.:. Spring or fall: Fall when the pollen counts goes down
.:. Winter or summer: Summer.

Random stuff:
.:. Are you bilingual: I took spanish in HS but remember very little but I have some key phrases!!
.:. How old do you act: it all depends on who I am with if I am around my kids I act young we have fun but on a regular basis I act my age maybe a little more mature than that.
.:. Braces: Nope.
.:. Do you have any pets: yes my puppy

Who:
.:. Who is in the room with you? no one
.:. Who gets on your nerves the most? Matt
.:. Who is your favorite family member: my mom was or my brother sean

What:
.:. What was the last thing you ate: cake and Icecream
.:. What was the last thing you drank: Diet Pepsi
.:. What color pants are you wearing: brown
.:. What is the closest item near you: the payroll I am reviewing
.:. What are you wearing on your feet: boots
.:. What instant messaging service do you use: Yahoo.
When:
.:. When is your birthday: Febuary 18th
.:. When did you last go shopping: went on sunday
.:. When did you last go to a movie: a few months ago
.:. When do you usually wake up: about 6
.:. When do you usually go to bed: about 10 ish but Jman hates that says I am too young to have a grandma bedtime
.:. Where is your cell phone: In my purse
.:. Where is your mom: In Heaven and In my heart
.:. Where do you sleep: on the right side of the bed
.:. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing: a friend gave it to me
.:. Where did you last take a car ride to: to work this morning

2 Comments:

Blogger afuntanilla said...

why do you like diet pepsi? why not diet something else or why not reg. pepsi? I ask cause i am just totally curious..

11:19 AM  
Blogger Rissamama3 said...

Afunt ~ I don't like regular pepsi/coke because I think it's too sugary, and I had an expired can of diet coke one time and it turned me off so I rarely drink that! So I drink Diet Pepsi and I have gotten so used to it that now it's my choice unless there is coffee around then I go for that!

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home