Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Grateful

I decided I want to be more positive, so today I am doing a little list of things I am grateful for. Some are little stupid things that I just like, and some are the big things that most people are grateful for.

1. I am grateful for my friends. They listen to me when I am whiney and sad, they celebrate with me, they are my soul mates.

2. I am grateful for my offspring. They make me laugh, cry, and feel accomplished. They have taught me many things and I am just grateful they are mine.

3. BIG sunglasses. They just look right on me little ones look funny.

4. Getting pedicures ~ this is the best thing ever

5. Being able to support myself. My independence is very important to me so being able to work everyday and making enough money to afford my lifestyle is a blessing.

6. Great food ~ I love to cook and I am grateful for being able to make great food

7. Alcohol ~ Whether it be a cold beer after a long day, a nice glass of wine, or cocktail, there are times that I am just grateful to be over 21 and responsible enough to enjoy all of the above.

8. I am grateful for the little things that make me smile

9. I am grateful that I am me, I like my personality and wouldn't want to be any different

10. I am grateful for the direction of my life, I feel like I have the reigns and am steering for the first time I am no longer just along for the ride I now control the ride.


What are you grateful for?

4 Comments:

Blogger SassyFemme said...

Oh I loved this!

I'm grateful for having been loved by my parents and being loved by my wife. I'm grateful for the life we've built together, our amazing daughter, and seeing the leaves change colors for the first time in 14 years!

9:38 PM  
Blogger Rissamama3 said...

I love that we are getting a Fall this year. I like the jeans and sweater look with out the jacket or a nice windbreaker!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Fairy said...

i enjoyed that..right now,im just grateful for everything..i'm ust really happy:)having a soulmate,smiling partner,a little job..big shades like u say..missed manicure and pedicure though:( im happy with our life,where we are leading..slowly but surely..

2:43 PM  
Blogger Rissamama3 said...

fairy - first off welcome back working girl! I'm so glad to hear you are grateful for your life right now!

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home