Friday, September 22, 2006

Rub a Dub Dub

Do you shower in the morning or evening? morning

Do you use liquid or bar soap? Depends on how I want to smell

Do you use shampoo and conditioner or just shampoo? Both, separately of course.
Do you brush your teeth in the shower? Nope

Do you shave in the shower? Yes

Do you sing in the shower? No I should though!!

Do you use a washcloth? Nada.

Do you have a door or a curtain on your shower? I have a door

Have you every taken a call in the shower? Actually I have

Have you ever showered in your swimsuit? Nope

Have you ever showered with a member of the same sex? Nope.

Have you ever showered with a member of the opposite sex? Not in a long time

Do you share a bathroom with someone? Yes two kids the hubby and the dog who comes in stares at me when I am going potty!!

Do you listen to the radio in the shower? No

Do you wear a shower cap? If I straightened my hair and want it to stay that way

Do you wash behind your ears? when I remember

Describe your shower in three words: really too small

What one thing would you change about your shower? More water pressure.

What would make your shower time better for you? a bigger shower and more time

What celebrity would you like to shower with?hmmm I have no idea

What celebrity would you NOT like to shower with? hmmmm billy bob!!!

What is the one thing you can’t do without in your shower? water. definitely water.

What is the oddest thing that has happened to you in the shower? not really odd but when I was pregnant I had a migraine that was so bad I lost my eyesight for a half hour while I was in the shower

What is the best thing that has happened to you in the shower? hmmmm ever use one of these(hit the link) No me either but it looks cool!

When was the last time you showered? Last night

When are you going to take a shower next? tonight or tomorrow depending how tires I am

1 Comments:

Blogger afuntanilla said...

i have to use a washcloth. i know people who don't and i just don't get it. :)
good post!

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home